What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RP Burn and crappy beer for sunset.

Life in the jungle...you dont pack it in, you aint got it...only crappy beer is left, but at least Ive still got good cigars (well, and good rum too...so I should quit whinning). Friend is coming in on Saturday from the highlands...bringing good coffee and cocoa nibs...yum.

View attachment 1510270867440.jpg

I know how y'all feel about infused cigars but this Kuba Kuba really hit the spot. Plus it pairs nicely with a mosaic RyePA I brewed View attachment 420086

Smoke what you like and like what you smoke. I love IPA but I have a hard time pairing it with a cigar, the flavors usually clash. I don't care for the smell of the acids but I may give that pairing a shot one of these days when I get a wild hair.

I know how y'all feel about infused cigars but this Kuba Kuba really hit the spot. Plus it pairs nicely with a mosaic RyePA I brewed View attachment 420086

I've liked most everything I've tried from the Acid lineup except the C-Note cigarillos. But, I like the aromatic tobaccos. and the sweetened tip can sometimes hit the spot.

Just be warned. Not all infused and sweetened cigars are equal.

I generally only smoke the Acid and CAO offerings. Love Moontrance and Solfyre from CAO. Yumm.

I've liked most everything I've tried from the Acid lineup except the C-Note cigarillos. But, I like the aromatic tobaccos. and the sweetened tip can sometimes hit the spot.

Just be warned. Not all infused and sweetened cigars are equal.

I generally only smoke the Acid and CAO offerings. Love Moontrance and Solfyre from CAO. Yumm.

Bella vanilla is a smooth smoke, I want to try the solfyre’s

Cohiba have a unique flavor profile IMO. Not sure price equals pleasure however. I'm letting my CoRo and Sig VI boxes sit for a looong time. Probably get better ROI than the stock market. haha

Blend testing something new. Milder than my normal blends and its delivering. Reminds me of a candied walnut with holiday spices and a hint of cream

This is a stick I had over the weekend. I couldn't post it then because the app didn't work.
IMG_4144.jpg

What'd you think? That and the Solfyre are my favorites of the CAO Flavors line.
It was really good. It had hints of coconut and vanilla for the first 2/3. The last 1/3 was spicy and had coco notes. It paired really well with the Left Coast Voodoo American Stout.

Cohibas def seem to be the most sought after of the regular production brands/cigars.

Those prices and availability of the behikes is astronomical. Mainly due to supply issues of the media tiempo leaf inside.

But even other vitolas are harder to get now than before, even in Cuba.

As far as tastes, to each his own. Not my favorite marca, but Man when you get a good aged Cohiba, they are heavenly.

Curivari in general smokes well over their price point IMO. This one is firing on all cylinders. Had a crack in the head and the foot so I got to grab and smoke off the shelf for free.99. Perks of the shop job
20171126_181253.jpg

Back