What did Santa bring you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a customized growler, some flip-top bottles and a gift card to the world of beer. :D

I got a few nice beers from my wife (Jacks Abbey Kiwi Rising, The Bruery's Smoking Wood, and Evil Twin's Low Life) and a gift certificate to the best beer store from New York to New Hampshire!

My sisters got me a monogramed wooden 6-pack holder and some coasters with my name on them, and my dad got me a set of glasses, a new 5 gal ball lock keg and CO2 tank to kick off my kegging setup.

Amongst other things, I got my wife a bottle of whisky (Dalwhinnie Distillers Edition) that we'll share, so that was kind of for me too. My boss also gave me a bit of a Christmas bonus in the form of a bottle of 21 year Portwood whisky from The Balvenie.

I'd say I made out pretty well. I have a batch of a Scottish style peated red ale ready to go into that keg as soon as I fill up the CO2 tank.

John

I asked for a pH meter and buffering solution, a copy of designing great beer, a bottle tree and a grain scale. However, what I got was a 3 month subscription to the beer of the month club that has since been returned. Having to be home on the random day it would be delivered to sign for it was a little to much to ask for. Having to take a day off of work just to sign for a $33 12-pack of beer didn't seem worth it. So now I got absolutely nothing.

My in-laws got me one of those sweet wooden six-pack holders with an opener attached to the side. They even shelled out to have "Marino Brews, est. 2014" engraved onto it. One less thing that I have to make!

Beer related I got $230 in morebeer giftcards, 2 deep woods brewing stainless mini keg growlers and a couple random 22 ounce bottles.

A Thermapen - splash resistant, accurate, and gives a reading in a few seconds. It sure made my brew day go easier yesterday.

My brewery picked up some new goodies for Xmas. Monster mill 2, Johnson Control A419, and the eye candy - SS Brewtech 7 Gal Chronical (so shiny!!). Brewing a SMaSH tomorrow (just milled with the new MM) and looking forward to using the new fermenter. Merry Christmas HBT!!

I got a 14 gallon SS brew tech Chronical, 6oz of cascade hops, and 4 packs of yeast, but I wont see the conical for a few more weeks.

I got a new Blichmann Top Tier brewstand. Oh, and a new left knee. Hopefully, I'll be strong enough to set up my rig by the end of the month so I can start brewing again.

I got a new Blichmann Top Tier brewstand. Oh, and a new left knee. Hopefully, I'll be strong enough to set up my rig by the end of the month so I can start brewing again.

I have a top tier myself, best thing I ever bought for my brewing. It's nice to have every thing in one place.

Back