What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Burial haul. Glad to get to try their version of All Together.

0758E614-900D-4863-AC6D-2D0EC32872BD.jpeg

I would bet its what we used up until maybe a year ago. It was ancient. I think the factory had implemented it in the late 80s/early 90s. It was known by MacPac, but I have no idea if that was the actual name or just a name that was adopted here. I remember being 19 (~2003) and being plopped down in front of an old Apple Mac computer with that on the green monitor thinking, wtf did I get myself into?!?

But in all honesty, that thing rocked until it started crashing monthly. Our various different owners over the years were always appalled by it, but amazed at how well we operated with it on life support.

Also, bonus points for Jameson on the job

haha, well the ups guy dropped off my booze order since the pa liquor stores are still not fully operating so i had it delivered to work because it has to be signed for. very tempting sitting on my desk, may become a normal thing. haha. as for the program i know we run on IBM and we have used the same system for as long as i can remember and my tower is a beast and the pos program never goes down and it is lightning fast. compared to our application screen which is web based through AWS, sometimes the wheels just turn and turn and turn. downfall to the pos is only that it has limited capabilities.

Ooh, nice! That pasta attachment is sweet -- but spendy enough that it inspired me to seriously develop my hand rolling and cutting skills, which I'm glad to have done. But some day...
Yeah, spendy is right, got it for a pretty good sale price and free shipping. I had been looking at it and shopping for a while, finally decided the price wasn’t going any lower, and I didn’t want to hunt for a used set.
Now I have a reason to buy a giant sack of flour at Costco.

If I am reading the description right, 5/16" is saying that the band is 5/16" wide and it has a 5/16" hex head, not what diameter hose it is for.

Click around on the others in that line. Every size clamp in that line has a band width of 5/16". And they all specify an upper and lower limit. It's coincidental that the lower limit on this one happens to be the same as the band width.

Click around on the others in that line. Every size clamp in that line has a band width of 5/16". And they all specify an upper and lower limit. It's coincidental that the lower limit on this one happens to be the same as the band width.
Home Depot. Bag of 10 is about 4 bucks. I think you're looking for size 04.

If I were to buy worm clamps, I probably would have gone with THESE as they are cheaper, for 25 pcs, and clearly state size range. However, when I couldn't get a worm clamp to seal a few years ago, I ordered THESE and they worked a lot better.

Do you guys not like the stepless clamps? If your not taking on and off they are worth their weight in gold.
I ordered my kegging system assembled 4-5 years ago and it came with oetiker ear clamps. They worked fine until about 6 months ago when the gas started leaking. If I had the clamping tool, I probably could have tightened it up and fixed it but since I already had the fuel injection clamps, I used those.

2 lb Crystal hop pellets
2 lb Northern Brewer pellets
1 lb Willamette pellets
8 oz Centennial pellets

12 ok assorted Hop Tea bags from Hops Direct!

Mailordered all the roasted barley, chocolate, crystal 60, flaked oats, & whirlfloc I'll need until the fall, plus the yeast for my next 2 batches.

Back