What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9433.jpg

The other day I got two vials of White Labs WLP515 Antwerp Ale Yeast. Now I can make the Belgian Pale Ale that I have wanted to brew for some time now but haven't been able to get the yeast, as it is seasonal and a Platinum Vault strain. I am very stoked!

John

I have a local contact that has ins with BSG in Providence. Wholesale pricing plus a small delivery fee.
So, not exactly "in the mail" :)

Cheers!

I did a couple of group buys with crazyIrishman. He did a great job but got a lot of heat. I haven't been back in the game of brewing for a while. I need to setup structure. Been too distracted by all the breweries but I want to do more lagers and stouts

I did a couple of group buys with crazyIrishman. He did a great job but got a lot of heat. I haven't been back in the game of brewing for a while. I need to setup structure. Been too distracted by all the breweries but I want to do more lagers and stouts

^^^^^. I always hit the quote button, but then forget to insert the quote. I blame the RIS.

^^^^^. I always hit the quote button, but then forget to insert the quote. I blame the RIS.
OT: If you only need to quote one post, use the "Reply" button. It will quote the post automatically, so you don't have to remember to insert the quote. Only use the "Quote" button when you want to quote multiple posts in a single reply.

Brew on :mug:

Thank you gentlemen!
This explains why you'd never be at Masstoberfest :) You know you'd be an automatic shoe in for the trophy :)
How's your pizza skills? Or emt skills?
I want to, but the timing hasn’t been good. This year I was seeing my in-laws in the Midwest on the date Paul had it, may next year things will work out, I even have my husband talked into going. Now as far as the trophy, if I don’t touch any brewing equipment or ingredients while I’m there I can’t win, right? :ghostly:

Back