What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
German Sour Mix and Belgian Sour Mix yeast blends from Blackman Brewing. This guy is a friend of mine and is the little known King of sour and funk.
BlackmanBrewing.com

IMG_20190614_120436.jpg

My first ever jury summons. (I've been a registered voter for over 40 years)
Wow! I've been summoned so many times I can't count. I was finally picked and was in the jury box when the plaintiff came in reeking of marijuana. He was arrested and the case against the defendant was dropped. What a dummy.

No better way to return from vacation than to a fridge full of beer from @TheDudeLebowski. Proper return trade right there. Thanks dude. Thankfully my sister didn’t raid it. I’ll be cracking to maple syrup tomorrow for sure but will settle for a fresh TH tonight. [emoji16]

IMG_3593.JPG

Also had a few pounds left in my suitcase to snag something from Denver.

IMG_3594.JPG

No better way to return from vacation than to a fridge full of beer from @TheDudeLebowski. Proper return trade right there. Thanks dude. Thankfully my sister didn’t raid it. I’ll be cracking to maple syrup tomorrow for sure but will settle for a fresh TH tonight. [emoji16]

View attachment 631393

Also had a few pounds left in my suitcase to snag something from Denver.

View attachment 631394
Welcome back from vaca! I wish I could return the favor on the whiskey samples. My collection is quite boring up here in NE. Figured I could hop up your kids on the maple syrup ;-)

Welcome back from vaca! I wish I could return the favor on the whiskey samples. My collection is quite boring up here in NE. Figured I could hop up your kids on the maple syrup ;-)

I’m more than happy with what you’ve sent. We love our maple syrup here and I love TH & Trillium

Weird and Gilly by Singlecut is my top 5 favorite beers. Not quite a NEIPA but not a WC either
It seems familiar but I'd have to log into my old Untapped account to look. Have to admit, excited about this. Nice to pick and choose beers and shipping dates. I had a 2nd crate going but cut it short due to unforseen personal issues. Another case for Tavours flexibility. Only way to remove beers from your "crate" is by e-mailing but no issues there neither.

It seems familiar but I'd have to log into my old Untapped account to look. Have to admit, excited about this. Nice to pick and choose beers and shipping dates. I had a 2nd crate going but cut it short due to unforseen personal issues. Another case for Tavours flexibility. Only way to remove beers from your "crate" is by e-mailing but no issues there neither.
Been using Tavour for a couple years now. Love their flexibility.

RB is $20-25ish per bottle, IIRC, so that's a good price. I've since cancelled my membership there, but I want to say that's what they go for.
Haven't read their story but almost looks like they travel around the country collecting beers. But $15/shipping is VERY enticing and they guarantee. I emailed about our Texas heat and previous shipping problems. He said no problem. Any issues would be refunded. As much as I've enjoyed FotD, with all the isssues we've had over the years, this seems the way to go.

Good question. They had a Rare Barrel for $27 which I passed on but it's mostly Imperial Stouts and IPAs I've seen so far....ergo, not for you! [emoji6] Keeping a eye out for Trillium/TreeHouse/Alchemist.

There is a distributor about 20 minutes from me here in pa that actually carries Rare Barrel about 6 varieties. They range from $25-32/bottle. I’ve had the tavour app but haven’t used it. It can get expensive quickly.

If your looking for anything in particular from Alchemist let me know. I will be there in a couple weeks.

2 SS 1/2 OD hose Barb's to switch out 1/4 Barb that came with one of my Chapman fermenters, 1/2 ID silicone hose ordered off of Amazon, too flimsy and sent back.

Shipment should have been here Saturday but got hung up over the weekend in 90°+ weather. Two hot and swollen yeast packs in my box of goodies. :mad:
3AEEC9AB-5016-4727-ACB8-289885C2915B.jpeg

A box of supplies from Morebeer landed on my porch today. A few small hardware items, and grain & hops for two upcoming brews: a british pub ale and Yooper's oatmeal stout. The latter brew is for my 23-year-old nephew, who is learning to brew and likes stouts.

Picked up my Italian 6 gallon carboys that my LHBS ordered in, plus while I was there bought 3 more new kegs.

There is a distributor about 20 minutes from me here in pa that actually carries Rare Barrel about 6 varieties. They range from $25-32/bottle. I’ve had the tavour app but haven’t used it. It can get expensive quickly.

If your looking for anything in particular from Alchemist let me know. I will be there in a couple weeks.

What distributor? I think you may be close to me...

Latest posts

Back