What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually a couple of days ago, but this awesome box from @tlucarelli!
IMG_2552.jpg

Thanks, man!

Mk II pump for pumping water through my HLT which has a stainless coil for my HERMS...keeps the temperature from stratifying too much. Replaces my dependable Chugger, but it’s just too noisy even though it’s been properly lubed...

My replacement hydrometer. Just in time, I really want to keg my saison tomorrow.

A 10 gallon kettle replacement for the one that shipped with a leak in the TC port. Finally can get back to making beer this weekend. After water testing the new kettle, of course.

Received another pack of S-bend airlocks- Does anyone else snap these on a regular basis? I have so-much trouble getting them out of carboy bungs.... (and before anyone suggests th 3 piece airlocks, I loose pieces of those down the drain all the time

My order of American Brown Ale AG kit from Homebrew supply arrived yesterday afternoon. !!! Getting ready to brew it this morning.

Latest posts

Back