What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 - Intertap SS Flow Control Faucets
3 - 4" SS Shanks and tail pieces/fittings/hardware
15' of beverage tubing for these faucets. I figure 5' each should be enough since they are flow control models.
3 - Tap handle inserts to make custom tap handles

Thanks to @k1ngl1ves for directing me to Ritebrew.com! I have been waiting looking for sales from other vendors and no one could meet Rite Brew's prices.

More Lalvins and some Chinook 13.7%. Most of my other hops are below 4%.

20170630_183524_HDR.jpg

I don't believe so. It has a weird rocker switch that appears to pull the PRV column open when you press it. I haven't depressurized it yet though because I foolishly didn't make sure I had sufficient PBW on hand, so maybe I'll learn it is missing a part after all.

Just confirmed, nope! Plastic rocker switch. It's actually pretty neat, even if I can't figure out what benefit there was to re-engineering the valve...

Most of mine have it and all my (stolen from me 9 years ago) old ones from the 1990's had it. They lock open.

Most of mine have it and all my (stolen from me 9 years ago) old ones from the 1990's had it. They lock open.
So do the standard ring type if you give them a quarter turn when open. At least mine do.

I have one with the tab. I like it as it's easier to deal with in tight quarters, like my mini fridge.

UPS brought me a 3 way manifold, beer/gas lines and other parts so I could hook up a third keg in my kegerator.

The ball lock quick disconnects for my glycol setup. Granted, I've already sent them back and ordered the right thing with a shutoff!

My email box said i will be getting something big and shinny from spike. My birthday present to myself.

UPS / Amazon Prime failed to deliver the last filter to replace all the filters in my RO system.

6 days for guaranteed 2 day delivery. Way to go.

2.5 Gal ball lock from AIH!
THE new thermopen!
new thermometer for the weber.
replacement flavorizer bars for the weber.
replacement sparky assembly for the weber.

According to Amazon, I was supposed to get a 10kw SCR dimmer in the mail today. It isn't here, or at the post office downtown (I called). So much for tonight's plans.

2 new K type probes. I had a ITC-1000 probe go bad and I cant seem to get another probe that works. Inkbird was very helpful, even sent me drawings and specs, sent them to 3 different electronics suppliers, got 2 suggestions, neither worked. So I am upgrading my controllers to k type and pt100. They are very common easy to find probes.

Back