What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replacement smoker!

20230417_150229.jpg

UPS dropped off a five pound bag of rice hulls to fill the gaping hole in my inventory.

1681771502369.png

Forgot to pick some up on my last lhbs trip just a week ago, didn't need anything else to justify spending the gas money on the 70 mile round trip, so I hit up Amazon. Same price without the gas cost :)

Cheers!

ALDC for my hop creep problem. West Coast DIPA fermenting now with it.

View attachment 818439
Let us know the results, if any. Also giggling at your avatar; I named my brewery a long time ago and have that pretty sign in my avatar. However, if I had to do it over again, I would have named it Black Hair Brewing. We have two black dogs and two black cats; every one of my brews has some black hair in it.

A second Rapt Pill arrived either yesterday or today. Now I should be able to monitor fermentation in my fermenter and in a kegmenter at the same time.

I purchased the first one over a year ago, it took 6 weeks to be delivered from China. This one was ordered less than 2 weeks ago.

14533105-D496-4BE2-A9F3-3EBCEF4C5B31.jpeg

Let us know the results, if any. Also giggling at your avatar; I named my brewery a long time ago and have that pretty sign in my avatar. However, if I had to do it over again, I would have named it Black Hair Brewing. We have two black dogs and two black cats; every one of my brews has some black hair in it.
Absolutely I'll report. In addition this is supposedly a complete dry hop replacement. Just arrived 5min ago. I'll be doing a NEIPA with this and will report back. IPAs have been my nemises so excited for sure.

PXL_20230426_210957395.jpg

Beer package from @TBC! Thank you for the variety; the Iron City is for my Dad who is a die-hard Steelers fan. He hasn’t been back to PA for almost 40 years, so this care package is the best Father’s Day gift you helped me get him!View attachment 818614
How is that Iron City beer ? My wife brought me one home from a work gathering. Have not tried it yet.

Some ingredients for my next three batches, and this little beauty from Brew Hardware.
IMG_20230511_072345854.jpg

It was a nightmare experience dealing with Venmo as a payment method. Approved the denied several times, when I had more than enough in my account. Several emails and a call from the BH folks to see if the issue was at their end (it wasn't). Finally after more emails with Venmo it went through, but they bypassed my Venmo balance and went right to my bank account. Several more emails trying to figure out why and multiple incorrect excuses, and I'm now done with them. I'll stick to my debit card for any payments and just transfer the Venmo money to the bank, if I bother to use Venmo at all.

Anyway... RIPTIDE!

I got a little bit of merch from Allagash. A long sleeve tee, a neat wooden bottle opener that doesn’t bend or crease caps and 2 10oz klean kanteen cups, which will be great unbreakable cups for events, and only cost a dollar each, so no gnashing of teeth if it should get left behind.

Attachments

• IMG_1639.jpeg
    IMG_1639.jpeg
    739.6 KB · Views: 0
Back