What beers to bring back from NYC?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WayFrae

Homebrew Enthusiast
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,

SWMBO is in New York City for work and I am wondering what beers I should have her bring back for me. We live in Utah so we have a very limited selection compared to New York.

Let me know what you all think!

Ommegang Hennepin a Saison beer by Brewery Ommegang , a brewery in Cooperstown, New York.

Also being from SL,UT I have to add that the craft beer selection at the liquor stores (all state owned) is getting better and better over the last several years. But it is still nothing compared to NYC. I am like you though, I always look for the brands that aren't sold in UT and bring some home.

Ommegang has been mentioned already. I picked up quite a few different styles this summer, and I love this brewery! Unfortunately I have been unable to get a hold of any of the Game Of Thrones beers.

I also always look for anything from Magic Hat when I'm out of state. While not from NY, it is unfortunately a brand not sold in UT, but should be easy to find in NY. For local NY try Brooklyn Brewery, Ithica Beers, and Southern Tier.

Latest posts

Back