What Beer rare or limited edition brew did you score today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just Scored Thirsty Dog Breweries 12 dogs of christmas..its a limited edition brew.60 cases made.my local brew spot got 10 of them. 13.99 a six pack at the Cornersburg Party Shop in Cornersburg Ohio..close to youngstown for the Ohioans in the house..OH..... lmao!!

Well, I saw, but did not score a 750ml of Trappistes Achel Brun because of high price, I will have to go back at some point.

.....not sure how rare or whatnot, but I scored a 4 pack of Devil Dancer last weekend at Market Wines down at Findlay Market in OTR in Cincy :rockin:.....I'm hopin' it's rare, or at least sorta special, cuz it was $20 ....lol. The one I had on draft at the same place was intense, and had amazing complex flavors, thus the further purchase. :D
Of course, SWMBO just looks at me, looks at the register, looks at me, and walks away shaking her head....

SUPER Limited Edition-
Scored an IPA from a guy in my neighborhood- only brews 5 gallons at a time, and almost NEVER re-brews the exact same recipe- talk about exclusive!

SUPER Limited Edition-
Scored an IPA from a guy in my neighborhood- only brews 5 gallons at a time, and almost NEVER re-brews the exact same recipe- talk about exclusive!

Thats what I call a homebrewer..lmao..I make mead, wine, and beer..never made the same batch twice and always have something in the primary

Well, I saw, but did not score a 750ml of Trappistes Achel Brun because of high price, I will have to go back at some point.

Scored a few of those from a shop that had no clue this spring. $1.50 each because "they are getting old and collecting dust."

I got a bomber of just outstanding ipa from kern river brewing a few days ago for about 8 bucks. It was quite good. I went back 2 days later and they were gone.

Picked up some of Backpocket's Hawktoberfest (Marzen) at John's Grocery in Iowa City. 'Tis the season!

Got a case of Sam Adams Octoberfest at Sams club, then had 3 22 oz of the same at Longhorn Steakhouse. I don't know what it is about SA Octoberfest, but DAMN I love it!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408411207.381687.jpg

Back