What beer/homebrew blogs/magazines do you read?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mostly look at the Homebrewtalk forum, though usually when I need to answer a specific question. I from time to time listen to Drew & Denny's podcast. I've read a few books but not recently.

I’ve been subscribing to BYO but I won’t be renewing. It’s a good magazine but not for every home brewer, IMO. I brew electric in my small condo kitchen and bottle due to no room for kegs. BYO seems more suited to those aspiring to be large scale brewers. They frequently have articles and recipes for beers that are rather obscure and not of interest to me. Maybe if I brewed every other weekend but I don’t.

I’m not sure this has been mentioned but...
Mayfair Court Brewing blog
https://www.freewebs.com/kenlenard/Old school but classic recipes. You won’t find any NEIPAs here. I’ve brewed a few of the recipes and they haven’t disappointed.
It’s refreshing, pun intended to come back to classic beer recipes.

Basic Brewing podcasts and videos, BYO magazine, Brew Strong podcasts, and of course HBT!

Im the worst jackhole to ask, because I only post and do light reading on Homebrewtalk almost exclusively. I just don't have much to say as I do weird brewing crap and a lot of experimental crap.

I read Zymurgy in print, and trawl through the HBT and AHA forums, though I don't post with much frequency at all, as of late. I used to subscribe to BYO, and still have all the back issues, but that lapsed some time ago. Beyond that, I often access various online sources (which often turn out to be BYO articles published to the Internet, blogs, or Youtube channels), but usually randomly, when looking for specific bits of information.

Beyond that, I have a small library of books, mostly from Brewer's Publications, that I frequently reference, as well.

I'm just getting started, so mostly search information online and watch various craft brewers on Youtube

What beer/wine/homebrewing blogs, e-zines, newsletters or magazines do you read?
I watched on ton of City Steaders, Barley and the Hops TV, as well as some random videos from other creators on YT, and I've also read many threads here, plus many recipes on Jack Keller's website (RIP Jack, I just found out he passed :( )but no blogs, mags, etc.

Back