What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few homebrews tonight. Needed for sure....
DE604AA7-C3F1-475C-AB9B-2E9E5CF86DC1.jpeg
34EA7FFA-4B11-4C2B-AABA-555425CDB4B1.jpeg

First time having hooey from Lupulin Brewing. Solid and tasty for 6.2%

View attachment 770665
ISO the glassware! 😁

This was supposed to be a test bed for the Pliney the Younger attempt so expectations were low but digging it. Just kegged and force carbed with keg hops. Silky smooth at this time. Interested on how it morphs...

HB Columbus/ Hop Blend Citiva/Cryo Citra/Cryo Mosaic, about 6.5%.

PXL_20220603_175656817~2.jpg

I say for sure… fresh HB NEIPA is way better than anything I’ve had from a can so far. I think they must all suffer from different stages of oxidation.
Hanging out on my brother in law’s deck. It’s hotter than balls in Wilmington today and this poor Colorado boy doesn’t know what humidity is!!!
C519B088-5A87-49D4-B9BB-3F8EF12E918B.jpeg

I really think that sometimes some of these breweries are trying too hard to be #1.
OT
I think I saw someone drinking one of these yesterday. Not too bad. Low octane.
View attachment 770714

Having another today. Not bad for 100 calories.

4B259AEE-9E45-4250-989D-168BB3B92981.jpeg

I have noticed that you have access to better Charlotte beers than I do and I only live 30 minutes outside the city!

View attachment 770715

I have noticed that you have access to better Charlotte beers than I do and I only live 30 minutes outside the city!
Bought a bunch of stuff at the Hop Yard in Wilmington yesterday. Don’t even know what I’m doing.:rock: …Except getting smacked on vacation.

Waaay better than I expected after reading the ingredients… pretty good actually. Taco Lager— Lime, pineapple, Arbol, Guajillo, Pasilla, & Jalapeño peppers, salt, cilantro & coriander.
A good combo for @Section1 street tacos.
Winston-Salem, NC
C097C832-1343-4603-A895-4D55D291EB36.jpeg

Edit:
Liking this the more I drink.

Last edited:
A few homebrews tonight. Needed for sure....View attachment 770666View attachment 770667
Damn, those look great indeed! :D I am drinking my Belgian Witte 6.5% abv atm, still a bit too green though but that's me. it's about a 50/50 hit n miss when it comes to seeing them out before they go. I really, really honour all you beer drinkers who wait long enough to get drunk ,p

haha, just seeing the head commentary :D Ye, come on, it's never easier than at 12%+ (I forgot to ad the % at first, yikes), to get good head. But as someone said, remembering might be the biggest issue.

View attachment 770715

Darn.. 3.9%. When I lived in South America , the beers weree 0.7l! and 3.5%! (omg), although for good reasons I suppose. Heat. If doing the standard European at least way of 5%@0.5l it would lead to... erm.. binge drinking.. wait, what? lol, which is of course what we do when we are young in the west. Honestly though, it was probably a good idea... then again, a tequila milk glass (100cl) or 'setka' in slavicish, was like prolly 2 bucks if even that in a bar back then :D

Back