What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belgian style imperial wheat ale. Lots of flavor. Definitely should let it warm up some from fridge temp to get the full effect. 9% but not boozy at all.
IMG_20220415_171129250.jpg

9E519E19-24AF-47B7-9740-7A7CC8873CA5.jpeg
8BEEBF15-99BA-4861-8EC8-79F24003F2E3.jpeg
Enjoyed a Hazy IPA first at Copper Leaf, then their new Flanders blend of barre 6 & 7.
I always bring a bottle from the cellar to share with my good friend (co-owner & brewer of Copper Leaf). This time it was one from @fourfarthing and an OEC Brewing bottle. This was delicious! Strong honey & a nice flower character that complements the honey.

The last of the very sherry Irish. This is something of an acquired taste which I seem to have acquired. I see a trip to the liquor store in the near future.
View attachment 766123
Try the Red Breast... thats a sherry Irish too... Knappogue Castle 12 is my favorite non sherry irish.

Try the Red Breast... thats a sherry Irish too... Knappogue Castle 12 is my favorite non sherry irish.
And definitely look for the barrelled versions. Luckily in my area they go on sale and are the same price as the 12. I think I've got a sherry cask sitting unopened.

OT: yardwork done before the sprinkles
IMG_20220416_170924.jpg

Latest posts

Back