What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Azacca IPA
A45084A1-CF84-46CF-82A3-358EE3E337CE.jpeg

Tucher Bavarian Helles... slight bitterness balancing the sweet Munich malt, notes of newly mown grass, nilla wafers, toast with honey butter...very nice example of the style. This is actually VERY similar to Yards Philly Standard.

Or, if you please, Das gibt eine leichte Bitterkeit, die das süße Münchner Malz ausbalanciert, und gibt Noten von frisch gemähtem Gras, Nilla-Waffeln, Toast mit Honigbutter ... ein sehr schönes Beispiel für den Stil. Dies ist dem Yards Philly Standard SEHR ähnlich.
20220409_210311.jpg

Last edited:
A ‘Brooklyn’ for a night cap. Gotta get up quite early to put a brisket on the smoker so it will hopefully be done for dinner.

View attachment 765562
Holy crap @CaddyWampus! You've "out-cocktailed" me! I could make something similar but I'd have to use Campari. My Amaro collection is hurtin'... what's the garnish? Brooklyn cocktail seems very similar to the Vieux Carré, n'est-ce pas?

Last edited:
Back