What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring it! Another HB Raging Irish Red.

PXL_20220315_003100856.MP.jpg

invest in this thing. Investigating a solar filter
I was all BW film/darkroom back then and will have to scan.
Made my own Solar filter with aluminized mylar (not the greatest for micro pinholes free, clear photography but easy to see sunspots, at least w a 6" newtonian).
1647349201635.png

Aug 21, 2017 partial eclipse under partially cloudy skies in MA, camera held to eyepiece (crappy result)
1647349297432.png

HB Azacca IPA
I've been playing w Azacca/Cashmere. Care to share your Azacca recipe? :)

I was all BW film/darkroom back then and will have to scan.
Made my own Solar filter with aluminized mylar (not the greatest for micro pinholes free, clear photography but easy to see sunspots, at least w a 6" newtonian).
View attachment 762880
Aug 21, 2017 partial eclipse under partially cloudy skies in MA, camera held to eyepiece (crappy result)
View attachment 762881

I've been playing w Azacca/Cashmere. Care to share your Azacca recipe? :)

Thank you for that information! Looking into it now....

Doing a carbonation check on what must be my third final beer in my Panther Piss American adjunct lager project. This is a 1.067 monster that I’m calling Maipiss. Stupid Maibock joke aside, it has more in common with a Trippel. That is, it lures you in with its drinkability, then leaves you wondering “how in the hell did I just record three songs? And what time is it?!”

It’s devil juice.
3DD05B74-1572-4EBB-9C3E-EBDC038FA8A8.jpeg

Latest posts

Back