What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in PA, so it should be around. Just none of my local places have it.

I just brewed a Cream Ale recipe. 1.052, 70% 6-row, 30% flaked corn. Hopped with Cluster, Tettnang and Saaz to about 20 IBU. Some of the clearest, most beautiful wort out of the mash tun I’ve ever seen.
I used to live in upstate NY and it was obviously everywhere, and was my beer of choice while in college. I make it a point to drink some whenever I go back home. Was your beer close to Genny?

20210702_124230.jpg

Component Munich Dunkel lager with lunch. Local brews at a local restaurant.

View attachment 734196
Now my Vienna lager outside before I try and pretend to care about work for 2 more hours. Thank god the office is basically closed and all I have to do is make sure no fires consume the business.

You need to ensure the pool is at the proper temperature and properly chlorinated.... personally!

You need to ensure the pool is at the proper temperature and properly chlorinated.... personally!
That's tomorrow's job. Today is making sure all the leaves that collected the last week make it into the nowhere (the place between my pool and the municipal land behind the pool). Gonna be hitting mid 90s this weekend. Gotta be ready!

Is it a sign of a problem to hit the same two breweries within 5 days?

Checking out the new Trillium location. Plus picking up Swishium. Madhouse. I laughed when they told me a 3 hr wait for food. Pickup was swift tho and parking easy. Good people.

Well headed down the road to VSB. Chill vibe. Reggae, got the 2nd parking spot and no crowds. Got Koi Pond Disco stout and Happy Birthday IPA. Probably the best lacto stout I've had in a long time. Just plain good stout with no crazy adjuncts. Dino chatting with the crowds. One of the best along with his wife
IMG_20210702_131656.jpg
IMG_20210702_131710.jpg
IMG_20210702_131715.jpg
IMG_20210702_135949.jpg
IMG_20210702_140708.jpg
IMG_20210702_141208.jpg
IMG_20210702_141728.jpg

Last edited:
Another hazy IPA in my oldest pint glass. Dock Street Brewing in Philly from 1994. Has survived about 6 moves.
View attachment 734228
I have a Dock Street pint glass. Along with an Independence Brewing, Poor Henry’s, a Valley Forge Brewing Company and a John Harvard’s. All no longer around.

Latest posts

Back