What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta be April 1st!
I thought so too...buts it's for real! They even have the recipe and brew schedule 😯😯😯....calls for 10 smoked brats in the wort!!!!
Screenshot_2021-04-01-13-14-27.png

A beer to welcome in yet another lockdown. Mainly brought on by a ******** of a vaccine distribution and by opening up when they shouldn’t have (they literally opened up patios as numbers were still rising, wtf). I feel so bad for the restaurants and breweries. Two weeks ago they were given twelve hours notice that they could open back up for patio service, and now they are getting 36 hours notice that they have to stop again...
92BEBDF8-BC0F-462F-87BE-507468036943.jpeg

Well Sweet Jesus! I've seen just about all now!!! I don't know wether to laugh or cry! Might be good...might be a moment in life best forgotten...😳😳😳 ...This has to be a @BongoYodeler conspiracy !!!View attachment 724224
I find it hysterical @seanjwalker1 that every time you found some weird-ass off the wall beer or process you refer back to me. I’m not sure what I ever did to deserve that.....oh, scratch that never mind. :D

Another first taste: HB Belgian Quad - ala Westy 12. Coming in at a solid 10%. This is my second effort at this recipe. I started this one in mid-Jan, and everything from mash to fermentation, to bottling went well. I top cropped yeast on this batch to add back at bottling, and aimed for a conservative 2.6 vol carbonation level. Could've pushed that a bit, but overall it is, at this point, where I want it to be.
IMG_1742.jpg

I find it hysterical @seanjwalker1 that every time you found some weird-ass off the wall beer or process you refer back to me. I’m not sure what I ever did to deserve that.....oh, scratch that never mind. :D
😂😂😂 you know of what I speak! Still wanted by the Galactic Brewing Enforcers for that one! Cat litter and lettuce!!! Indeed! Illegal on every planet this side of Andromeda!!!!!

I brewed my first full fledged NEIPA. Yeah. I know I'm late to the game lol. Just pulled a sample after chilling in the keg overnight. It's very aromatic and tasty. It definitely needs to chill more, and let the hop matter fall out. It still has some burn. I think it's going to be very nice though, but it's very young still. Azaaca, El Dorado, and Galaxy combo.
IMG_20210401_204557291.jpg

EA3296D1-5194-45B6-953F-843A7279132B.jpeg
2DD54E3C-A23B-4657-B91E-903EF8AED788.jpeg
Rising Storm is making a name for themselves! Strange Bird is the new kid to the block.
I’m hopeful Strange Bird will start making some killer beers but right now I’m underwhelmed by the ones I’ve tried so far. They are only a few months old so I’ll give them that but given some people working there I have high hopes for them.
Rising Storm, I’ll continue to snag a can here and now that they are distributing to our local stores more often I can try their beers more often.

A beer to welcome in yet another lockdown. Mainly brought on by a ******** of a vaccine distribution and by opening up when they shouldn’t have (they literally opened up patios as numbers were still rising, wtf). I feel so bad for the restaurants and breweries. Two weeks ago they were given twelve hours notice that they could open back up for patio service, and now they are getting 36 hours notice that they have to stop again...View attachment 724255

I work for a subsidiary of CNES, and I have about 600 colleagues there (talk to about a half dozen on a regular basis). They're all going a bit stir crazy, as we say.

Latest posts

Back