What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Coffee while waiting for the Grainfather to boil... Brewing an Amarillo pale ale.

Feed the cook. Cheap chianti straight from the bottle. Windy and chilly outside? Smell of bacon and warm oven inside. Figured I'd have a first attempt at Julia Child's boeuf bourguignon. Sauce is good now into ovenView attachment 716469
looks a little light to be liver, and where are the fava beans?

Thankfully dry January is over (I started early)! HB "Butterfly Passion". A passion fruited sour with butterfly pea flower tea:
View attachment 716493
And this was the hydrometer OG sample:
View attachment 716494
Interesting color. I have your Irish Stout recipe bubbling in the fermenter right now. Another week and it should be ready to keg.
OT
49D0AE12-EBAC-4313-8B9A-0F48AC8CE08D.jpeg

That’s a very unique color. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it
2.2 oz of "Clitoria ternatea" (love that name) steeped in 4 cups of strike water @ boiling temp added to the mash at 10 min, another 2.2 oz in 4 cups of boiled water added with a hop tea/dry hop 3 days before kegging. Co-sour with plantarum/Good Belly/ S-05. 5.25 lbs of passion fruit puree (Goya). Delicious and strikingly purple :cool: .

Quaffing my Tropical IPA v2 that I’m constantly denigrating for not being good enough, but continue to enjoy. (Just shut up and drink it dude..it is a notch above decent at least)

With the only country song I approve of blasting in the background. “The More I Drink” by Blake Shelton.

F59A4572-8DAE-4355-9512-0B41845611B9.jpeg

Back