What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB American Stout
FF298861-E2C1-4F6A-B24C-0A4A53556DBA.jpeg

Up in the mountains for a ski week, with all bought beer (brewer's holiday :))

Opportunity for discovery - and I stumbled across a gem: this beer is exceptional, according to my taste buds.

20210102_211226.jpg

I've never used three of its five hops (Stratus, Idaho7 and Azacca, with Chinook and Amarillo) but I just bought a pound of each and will see if I can clone this beyotch, it's that good.

Cheers!

Tod’s Wit2. Love this beer. So good !

Up in the mountains for a ski week, with all bought beer (brewer's holiday :))

Opportunity for discovery - and I stumbled across a gem: this beer is exceptional, according to my taste buds.

View attachment 712884

I've never used three of its five hops (Stratus, Idaho7 and Azacca, with Chinook and Amarillo) but I just bought a pound of each and will see if I can clone this beyotch, it's that good.

Cheers!
But are you skiing this week...??????

Rodenbach inspired red sour. First time using sour batch kidz and very happy with it. Plenty of complexity for 7 months old, not as sour as it could be, a little vinegar, very fruity, all blends well together. Wish i had bottled some now.
20201228_142241.jpg

Planned to ski, but, tbh, at 70 I'm Covid-19 chum, and I chickened out.
After all the travails I've gone through to get this far my survival instincts dominated. I had plenty of projects to work on in between ferrying kids and grands to Cannon Mountain and back :)

Cheers! ("Wait'll Next Year!" :))

How is that wheat beer so CLEAR???
The Brewery’s website doesn’t list any ingredients other than Galaxy hops. I don’t know how much wheat is in the grist; might not be much.

The recipe I’m brewing is 50% wheat and finishes with only a slight haze.

Back