What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20201110_202749.jpg

Just curious, how's you buddy's brewery doing?
They’re doing quite well. Everything I’ve had from them has been fair to good, (most are good). Nothing outstanding yet but I think it probably takes time to make the leap from garage brewing to professional systems. Great food and the place is usually packed, though it’s small. I joined their mug club (which they comp’ed us an extra 6 months due to COVID), it gets me 6 half priced beers daily. I’m routing for them, they’re great guys.

Ananeono, a tipa collaboration between Equilibrium and Carton Brewing. Oh my, this is fabulous!! I picked up a single can of this at a local market. I need to head back there to see if they have any more of it, and if so, buy them out.

View attachment 706203
Had a gift card to use from Craft Brew Kings. Have one of those and a few others from Equilibrium that should be here on Saturday. Good to know I made at least one good choice

8AEEC8CF-A1AA-46CE-9DBE-4A293473FE79.jpeg
010AB00B-6E77-4181-ABE7-2A7966EC4ECD.jpeg
The can from @orionol73 via the last FotD. My neighbor and I were planning on bottling the IPA we made together but I think the keg poppets (2 different kegs) have something like hop particles in them causing major foaming and waste. So we scrapped bottling and drank the half filled bottles (4-5 of them) and the over flow in the bucket to not let it go to waste. Thus the second pic but several of them.

Back