What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

View attachment 682135
The BoyDog Lando and the misses, we’re all enjoying some Guinness in the garden but I’ve moved onto the Carlsberg Premium Export Pilsner now! Hope everyone’s had the chance to make the most of it today! Cheers 🍻

Sho deed
Have some kegging and bottling to do but first a HB Nut Brown
View attachment 682123

Wanna swap browns sometime?

OT: Double Oh
Poolside
(Looks a lot nicer than yesterday's fort. I have a rectangle canopy coming later this week, and I'm going to swap that out for the triangle shape to see what that does. I want to be able to shade the hammock and the quote unquote pool area. Kind of silly to cut down massive trees to bring in more sun, then have to provide artificial shade. We never had sun in the backyard before.)

Could just pound a six pack of this stuff. Oh, wait...
IMG_20200525_125422.jpg
IMG_20200525_125257.jpg
IMG_20200524_140328.jpg

HB Cali Common. This was brewed a week ago yesterday and kegged yesterday. So, today is day 9, grain to glass. I don’t usually try to speed up the process but this beer fermented very quickly and was dropping clear after 4 days (34/70 @64°). When it reached .010 I cold crashed and kegged. Tastes like Anchor Steam.
EBF87FE8-3EEB-499A-9BFC-EF237A3F9D36.jpeg

Back