What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3C83C5B4-7D75-4D36-B6DF-55FD0D56488E.jpeg

I‘ll just have one.

Did you fine it or just lagered for awhile?
This batch was cold crashed after secondary then fined when I kegged it. It was this clear after the second draw. I’m too impatient to lager my beer. That being said, I do have a Märzen that I brewed in March lagering. I’m trying to keep away from it until September.

About 6 months ago, they started to remove this engine for shop work, disconnected all hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and fuel connections, then stopped work for availability of engine stand and bootstrap kit.
Over the last week, I've connected everything back up, then performed dry motor run, wet motor run (found a bad (spraying) fuel line at that point), had a new fuel line shipped in, replaced fuel line, then performed engine run. All good. Then had to do an engine preservation. Now disconnected everything again, will drop engine tomorrow, ship engine to repair facility where they will replace rear bearing oil seal, ship it back, then we need to reinstall engine, perform engine run and trim and engine preservation. Then remove engine again, and ship to San Antonio for a spare. Lots of work, but it pays very well. I just don't get much time off!
Need to get this all done as quickly as possible because they are setting me up with flights and a 2 week quarantine in Australia so I can do some work there.
Retirement sucks.

I didn't realize that was a thing to do as an individual. Fighter jet? SA has air force base there. I'm a maintenance dude for Implanters in the semiconductor industry. We use turbo vacuum pumps a much smaller version, different application.

Local pils... what's left

15897621606201895363501709690672.jpg

I didn't realize that was a thing to do as an individual. Fighter jet? SA has air force base there. I'm a maintenance dude for Implanters in the semiconductor industry. We use turbo vacuum pumps a much smaller version, different application.

Local pils... what's left

View attachment 680935
No, this goes on a DC-10. Omega bases their DC-10 and 707 refueling aircraft out of San Antonio.

Lots of coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

B36A21A4-50ED-425E-936A-765104EAB275.jpeg

279A92B6-E1E9-424F-B9C4-28EF921FF741.jpeg

A transformer thats about twelve feet from our bedroom window arched and exploded at about 11:45pm last night. By the time the city got it going and left, it was a little after 3am. I missed the flash, but my wife said it was insanely bright. I honestly thought the neighbor offed himself at first, he'd been in and out of mental holds since the virus shutdown, but the explosion was way too loud for that. One poor kitty is still pretty jittery about it, I'm glad he wasn't in his usual nighttime spot in that window.

Latest posts

Back