What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2015 barleywine were all sour. Part of the big famous recall.
Here's my best untapped review. Notice who toasted it too. I had cellared that bottle for years. Had like 5 of them
Screensho.jpeg

Hey Pman, have you tried the Taddy Porter?
Not yet. I like this and their Imperial Stout. It's on the list.

Guess until you see it for your own eyes. Picked up a keg at Austin Beer Garden Brewery with my gift certificate, 1st in line! South Lamar BLVD usually looks like a LA Freeway this time of day. They were VERY gracious about me showing up.

ABGB Rocket100 Plisner
IMG_20200318_160755.jpeg
IMG_20200318_161925.jpeg
IMG_20200318_164411.jpeg

IMG_9174.JPG

IMG_9176.JPG

Supported local & stocked up! The 4-pack was a freebie too. Woohoo! It’s nice to have hookups! Those are for my wife since she’s now home schooling our kids for however long.
Keg is in the fridge, need to swap the tap, sanitize it and hook it up later.
So I’ll enjoy this chilled beer while I cook for now.

Ppl are mentioning being in quarantine, but actually doing social distancing...do we have our 1st HBT victim??

I traveled across the country and back in the last week so for the safety of others I need to stay as quarantined as possible as I may be carrying with no personal effects.

HB Blueberry Kettle Sour

IMG_7868.JPG

I would prefer to have home brew on draft but I haven’t brewed in so long. Hopefully I can break that cycle soon.
If it wasn’t for all that is going on I wouldn’t have done this but I wanted to make sure I don’t run out anytime soon either. Haha

I am now making my first NEIPA on Friday, and I just ordered for my table saison and ESB. Working from home and we are all bought in on not talking to other people. I mean normally we don’t talk to other people so I am taking advantage of the free time.

Back