What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB RIS 13.7% disinfecting during quarantine
IMG_8052.JPG

Isn’t everyone Irish on St Paddy’s day?
I really like corned beef and cabbage but my wife doesn’t. I wasn’t going to drive halfway across town to the place that has really good C B & C, wait in the takeout line (no sit down dining here) and drive back across town. My daughter picked some up from a place near her work and said she’d bring me the leftovers tomorrow.

I really like corned beef and cabbage but my wife doesn’t. I wasn’t going to drive halfway across town to the place that has really good C B & C, wait in the takeout line (no sit down dining here) and drive back across town. My daughter picked some up from a place near her work and said she’d bring me the leftovers tomorrow.

I’m Irish, not a fan of corned beef and cabbage. I had bangers and mash!!!

5E76D628-052B-45CC-AD50-B8C3FD389A4F.jpeg

St. Paddy’s Day was always a special day for me growing up. It was my grandma’s birthday (who was mostly Irish, had red hair and was named Patricia) She always made sure you were wearing a little green and gave you a pinch if you weren’t. She passed away from Alzheimer’s 7 years ago today (on her birthday at age 84) Here’s to recharging my Irish blood which is 37% of my DNA according to ancestry.com
Sláinte

6C046DA5-6111-472C-9E52-A20DAEE30E7B.jpeg

60383906608__7142C434-4FDC-45C8-8482-92590FFEA92D.JPG

Currently sipping on my third this evening. Mild tequila, almost smells like a butter bomb. When I went to purchase the 4-pack this evening I came across an intoxicated Englishman and his chauffeur buying a 1/6bbl of New Holland’s The Poet. I think the local liquor store ran out of Guinness kegs. Tragedy

Back