What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racking and crushing a few at the neighbors.

IMG_9218.JPG

My old stomping grounds. On the beach? Lived like 300yrds from it in 1978.

Shed cleaning and after. Story: went to get a dusk mask at HB then Lowes..there are zero. Comes to find out the Chinese-Americans are sending family members these since China passed a law ALL citizens must ware a mask otherwise they're arrested. If I get a disease from the rat crap I had to clean, am I a coronavirus victim??[emoji849]

HB Dubbel/IPA and now this after a thorough cleaning.View attachment 667799View attachment 667800View attachment 667801

We will have to meet up and enjoy some craft beer on the beach in Santa Cruz some day.
Someone say bon Fire?? [emoji848] [emoji482]

We got other stuff for you ;)

They made the news recently...haven't been there yet. Whatcha think of them?

IMG_3430.JPG

Well they specialize in Saison beers but being and ipa lover and still scared to branch out much I tried their IPA and also their triple IPA.
Awesome beers!!!
The hop combo for their triple IPA was great.
Hazy in appearance, Chrisp, lots of fresh hop flavor and aroma.
Will have to try their Saison’s next time.
Just got home and wife tells me they are rated #9 brewery in the world. Yea, I said, that’s why I drove 6 hours today and oh yea, to also celebrate a family members B-Day. Multi trip?

Cheers [emoji482]

Racking and crushing a few at the neighbors.

View attachment 667842

Lol, I think we all thought that was your table.

Do you need more OEC? How were the last bottles I sent?

Pffft, I'm still waiting on my shirt ;) Hey, I'll have something to send you in about a month. I think it'll tickle your fancy. The OEC bottles are sitting pretty in my cellar; i think I've burned through all the cans by now. Sour lagers are always great!

We will have to meet up and enjoy some craft beer on the beach in Santa Cruz some day.
Someone say bon Fire?? [emoji848] [emoji482]

Bingo Bango Boys

You guys let me know, and me and swmbo will meet up, I might even kidnap @gromitdj and the misses.
Now this,
View attachment 667847

In!!

View attachment 667846
Well they specialize in Saison beers but being and ipa lover and still scared to branch out much I tried their IPA and also their triple IPA.
Awesome beers!!!
The hop combo for their triple IPA was great.
Hazy in appearance, Chrisp, lots of fresh hop flavor and aroma.
Will have to try their Saison’s next time.
Just got home and wife tells me they are rated #9 brewery in the world. Yea, I said, that’s why I drove 6 hours today and oh yea, to also celebrate a family members B-Day. Multi trip?

Cheers [emoji482]

Next time I do a saison I'll set a few aside for you.

:)

Will keep you posted.
summer 2020? [emoji482]

Indian or calendar, lol?

Finished up Narcos MX s2 with some narcos and this beast courtesy of @jimyson with appropriate glassware also from Ohio's finest!

Lol, the look on my wife's face when she tried a sip. Her words, "Fook; that's going to put hair on my chest!!"
View attachment 667856

haha, yeah, that one packs a punch. What year is that one? A couple years definitely helps.

What time do you guys play? Add me. My gamer tag is HEADYorPLINY

I usually don’t get on till late, like 10-11pm. I’m on the Xbox so I’ll try to look you up later.
Won’t be on tonight or this week. Flying out tomorrow morning.
Having this while I roast some coffee.
View attachment 667900

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back