What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7794.JPG

Phone died. Off the grid with no pictures but raided @phankstar Other Half Awesomeness watching the Pebble Beach Pro am.

Deer Gauntlet
All Riot Everything
Diamond Reflection

and for dessert after dinner
Alsin Padrino (friggin amazing vanilla)

Bought an aeropress and will start his beans tomorrow. Life is good off the grid with supplies

Kegged a pale ale today, first attempt at closed transfer. Bucket to purged keg with co2 attached to airlock at low psi. Anyone doing this and noticed very slow transfer compared to gravity fed open transfer? The lid caved in a bit so I increased psi slightly but lid remained the same. Is this typical or should I increase psi a bit?

And drank a few beers but no pics this time

Last edited:
Forgot to take a pic but I just had Donkey Kong brown ale from Carson’s Brewery in Evansville, IN. Banana, vanilla and maple. Aroma was awesome

@LoneTreeFarms errrrrrr I mean @CrookedLaker ...I think

Loving this one!!

View attachment 665367

I am glad you are liking it! That has to be the best photo taken of a Tarty Slip that i've seen.

@LoneTreeFarms how did you get Drafting Table? I keep meaning to run down there

I recommend it! (Though they show up in M4 and Rave's distribution foot print sometimes, maybe just M4). It is a nice little spot, super easy to get to and the people are great. It's right off of 96 and close to 23 so if you are ever headed to HOMES or Witches Hat you cant go wrong.

Back