What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oktoberfest at one of my local breweries. They did a good job and even had a weizenbock!
20191020_161116.jpeg
result_1571604665695.jpeg

HB Pilsner... for my aching back. Big brew day today. Transferred a porter onto some cacoa nibs to free up my ale carboy. Brewed 2 BIAB batches of beer. Irish Stout and a schwarzbier. I think I finally figured out my stout and can’t wait to see how it turns out, hit or exceeded my predicted numbers and the hydrometer samples tasted promising. Working on some bottle labels now. Might have to get into the whiskey next.

0C3238BF-1CA6-4FD9-8E02-4308FC2183C5.jpeg

I'm not prevy to what some of those 16oz cans run retail. Electric Jellyfish is $18/4pk thats all I know. At $60+ shipping and another 10+ or so packing during a trade guess it all would even out.

Neb had a much needed bye week. Both the coach and AD are on record saying they need more talent on the team then they have now. Not sure how the team will play from now on with that kind of "motivation"! Nice State win!

OT...carbinated water during work lunch

You’re right on the math. For some reason my brain wasn’t working last night. I can’t knock the prices, some pulpit rock cans are $$30/4 pk.

I’m with you, I can’t imagine the team playing harder for a coach who says they need more talent.

Hop Avenger is dissapointingView attachment 649148

Sadly I agree with this, was quite disappointed.

Brilliant idea: Brew 5 gallon hoppy wheat, smoke ribs and tri tip, get work call(s) right at noon when football starts, attempt to watch bad football all at the same time.....I needed this and the glass is appropriate

20191020_160009[1].jpg
20191020_160022[2].jpg

Back