What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hb IPA
20190916_222203.jpeg

From @pshankstar in the most recent FotD. Not a style I go for often but quite refreshing and light after sweating my ass off outside working on my ferm/keg fridge last night
I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's a style I have started getting into that I like to have once in a while. This brewery was started by friends of ours and they started doing some canning thanks to a few mobile canning companies in the area. I think they have been open for two years now. Cheers bud!

Still no shipment from Tavour. :-(

I called the local courier on Friday and they said they received a pallet from Tavour the day before but they were still unpacking it so couldn’t confirm if my crate was there. Said they would start delivering on Monday (today) and “would contact people with damaged packages” but I got nothing. I tried to call today, but waited until 4 and no one answered or returned my call. Hopefully it’s delivered soon and not lost or something....

My next crate ships on Wednesday (supposedly). What’s the chance that it arrives first?

Tavour was delivered! Of course I’m out of town for work until Friday. My co-worker (I had it delivered to my office) said he’ll leave a can or two for me when I get back... :)

Back