What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20190928_133533.jpeg

This was the last beer to hit the Troegs glass from @TBC before my lovely wife did what wife's due and rearranged the dishwasher. I heard "Oh ... no" from the kitchen...ah, fudge! Couldn't break one of the dozen tulips I have! Nooooooo of course not...oh well :(

Super great sour from these guys...first time having their beers considering they are rather $$$ ... definitely worth it though!

result_1569702323619.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190927180803519_COVER.jpg

07D47B9D-2873-424E-8559-B3E8D08F9FEA.jpeg

Ugh. Just got back from 3.5 hours at the animal hospital. Cat hasn’t been acting right today and was stumbling around after she finally came out of hiding. They said blood work is good and it could be an ear infection. Giving her dizziness medicine and antibiotics and keeping her overnight for observation. I sure hope she’s doing better in the morning....

Get to watch the second half of the Ohio State game. Anyone know how it’s going? ;-)

View attachment 646133

Ugh. Just got back from 3.5 hours at the animal hospital. Cat hasn’t been acting right today and was stumbling around after she finally came out of hiding. They said blood work is good and it could be an ear infection. Giving her dizziness medicine and antibiotics and keeping her overnight for observation. I sure hope she’s doing better in the morning....

Get to watch the second half of the Ohio State game. Anyone know how it’s going? ;-)

I had a cat give me that scare once. Got up one morning, and every time she tried to take one step forward, she'd fall over on her side. I thought the poor thing had a stroke. But it was an inner ear infection. The course of antibiotics and dizziness medication did the trick, given time. Not sure she ever completely recovered her full normal sense of balance, but she adapted and carried on just fine with all the normal feline running, jumping, and climbing. Good luck.

Back