What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1491.JPG

Mexican chocolate skillet.
Licious

Met some friends after work a few miles down the road at Naughty Oak Brewery in Orcutt. Live music and a food truck outside, with some unbelievable sandwiches. Wife had the tri-tip, and I had a shrimp po' boy. Came with salads and chips. Damn...
With it I had a couple pints of Uncle Red, a red rye ale, quite good.
IMG-0742.jpg

Followed up with an Able IPA, meh, so-so. Good times though, and a lot of laughs, as always. That's what Fridays are all about.
IMG-0743.jpg

Ahh man focker out. Had a ratio beerworks ipa and two tecates at happy hour. A couple of those blue velvet and a weldwerks starry night. It's so hard anymore to decide what I even want. Bba stout, sure, neipa, sure, sour, sure, saison, sure, German, sure, and on and on.

That’s very clear for having just been kegged. Has it been lagering for a while? It looks delicious.
It was cold crashed at 0c for a week and halfway through I added finings (beer brite). Yeast was mangrove jacks bohemian. Beer is a month old today. Cheers :)

Man.....went to Row 34 today for lunch and beers then popped into trillium for some cans.....that place is a poopy show on the weekend. No lines for beer to go but the line to get in to drink was stupid.

View attachment 629430
I don't go on the weekends. I find the help a little slow and finding a parking spot impossible.

Bissell Brothers will be taking over the Trillium Bier Garten on the Greenway in two more Fridays tho

Pre gaming before the Bruins game. I picked up two Parabolas and was going to cellar both but last year's was so good and all others posting? I'm easily tempted.

B's and oysters
IMG_20190601_194800.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep... Pretty much tastes like water. They've been in there for a while and I'm tired of looking at them.

My son-in-law is part of a group of guys that socialize on a regular schedule. They ride motorcycles together, go on an annual fishing trip on the Snake River together, and go to the fall NASCAR race in Phoenix together. Whenever they get together, Busch Light is their beer of choice.

I've been invited to a few of their "functions". I've learned to bring a variety pack from one of the local breweries so I have something like beer to drink. I'm not a beer snob; if it's free and cold I’ll drink it. But, Busch Light just barely meets the minimum requirements to be considered beer.

Latest posts

Back