What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB blueberry berliner weisse sour
20190512_214541.jpeg

Yes! I just played there last summer when I heard the interesting story. Usually when a course goes into turmoil like that the quality plummets. That wasn't the case. It was a great course.

I got an email from Sunday River's pros saying they were going to run the course. I'm like what does that mean???

Here's a good direct story and refreshments on #11 tee. Basically the course got sold and the resort continued to sell memberships when they didn't even own the course. That's ballsy

https://www.pressherald.com/2017/03...-over-sunday-river-golf-embroils-memberships/

IMG_20180907_134300-1-2-1-1.jpeg

Yes! I just played there last summer when I heard the interesting story. Usually when a course goes into turmoil like that the quality plummets. That wasn't the case. It was a great course.

I got an email from Sunday River's pros saying they were going to run the course. I'm like what does that mean???

Here's a good direct story and refreshments on #11 tee. Basically the course got sold and the resort continued to sell memberships when they didn't even own the course. That's ballsy

https://www.pressherald.com/2017/03...-over-sunday-river-golf-embroils-memberships/

View attachment 626665

I don’t really know the backstory and can’t access that newspaper for some reason but I work for Boyne, in golf especially and super excited to add that to the portfolio! We have a Robert Trent Jones Jr course here that is currently NGCOA course of the year.

I’d be curious to see that email

Hb Golden Ale
IMG_6456.JPG

I don’t really know the backstory and can’t access that newspaper for some reason but I work for Boyne, in golf especially and super excited to add that to the portfolio! We have a Robert Trent Jones Jr course here that is currently NGCOA course of the year.

I’d be curious to see that email

Hb Golden Ale
View attachment 626673
They lost ownership of the course but continued to sell memberships. So when I read "we'll be managing" I was looking for a definition :)
Screenshot_20190513-210321.jpeg

Back