What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the guava still come through? I have found that you almost have to invert the can a few times. If you pour half a glass, drink it, and pour the rest of the can you'll notice two different beers...probably should've mentioned this before, oh well.

Right after the picture I decided to top it off and I think there’s now an entire guava factory in my glass.
I dig that the sweetness is not over the top. People seem to overdo it, but this is just right.

HB stout...
20190326_133036.jpg

No way. That horrid. Good guys there.
Real nice folks so it’s a genuine shame. There is a good brewing community, I’m sure some of the local breweries will allow them some space in the mean time. Just glad no one got hurt.

Last edited:
Where do you live my man? Their distribution is extremely small. They’re right across the river from my home town.

Edit: just saw your post with saurez. Was gunna suggest stopping there and sloops original brewery at the farm. All breweries are within like 5 miles of one another

Really wish I could have made it to sloop too but was at the brewery. Staying in Ancram with family for the weekend. That Hudson NEIPA was dynamite!

This guy - https://untappd.com/b/el-jefe-brewing-company-grab-them-by-the-nueces-small-beer-batch/3146190

I am digging these small beers! This one comes in at 1.5% ABV, but it has great mouthfeel and loads of caramel and nuts (flavor/aroma). Quite happy with how it came out...whether or not I can duplicate it remains unseen.

View attachment 619263
That is awesome TG! Making a great 1.5%er. Wow! Need to head in that direction...some day.

@jason613 90-Shilling clone and a meh overly hyped local "Hazy" IPA. 90 was awesome! Love the mothfeel, bitter and seemed to have smoke in there. Am I correct?

ABW was a glorified HB...pffff. Glad I only bought 1.
20190326_194308.jpeg
20190326_201154.jpeg

That is awesome TG! Making a great 1.5%er. Wow! Need to head in that direction...some day.

@jason613 90-Shilling clone and a meh overly hyped local "Hazy" IPA. 90 was awesome! Love the mothfeel, bitter and seemed to have smoke in there. Am I correct?

ABW was a glorified HB...pffff. Glad I only bought 1.
View attachment 619307View attachment 619308
60 schilling wasn't a clone...I had developed the recipe. Regardless, glad you enjoyed it. The only clone I had sent was the slow ride...

Sent from my SM-G860P using Home Brew mobile app

When the guy next to you gives you the stink eye in the theater, pssssssssssst followed with pssssssssssst an hour later. I was crunching on pretzel rods, too, so there's that. Oh, Nerds too!

ASB Monterey Beer
ASB Peninsula Pilsner
Well that's a safer response then mine. We went to watch ST Darkness very late. Maybe 20ppl total in theater. Had plenty of time to pre-game. Later in movie was making comments to my boys. About 8 seats down heard "Shut the f*ck up!". Without thinking, nor seeing how many ppl there were, my instantaneous response was "Suck my *ick bi*ch!!". Luckly my 2 boys were Inbetween who frooze. ha! Never heard anything after, fortunately there was only 1 guy. I need to stop doing that...getting too old for fighting...

SoCo LHBS lunch. Rye Saison and a big sample of Thirsty Planets Barleywine. Don't think it's distributed.

20190327_124917.jpeg

Back