What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 5 more spares....hummm
20190118_173752.jpeg

Some new ones to try tonight. From left to right is Transmountain Diversion NEIPA (a collaboration from Weldwerks and Casey Brewing and Blending), Weldwerks DDH Juicy Bits NEIPA, Weldwerks Coffee French Toast Stout, Weldwerks Cherry Cobbler Berliner Weisse, and Wiley Roots Beer Flavored Beer (a gag gift for my dad who always tells me he likes his beer to taste like beer).
20190118_171819.jpeg

The good thing about owning your own business is when the wife calls and says go home and clean the house because @SailorJerry and his wife are coming over you get to go home and drink beerView attachment 607851

That’s cute. You still clean before your friends come over? If they drink enough they won’t notice.

IMG_4038.JPG

One from last night. Wife signed me up for the beer of the month club two years ago. This one got lost on the wine rack. I saw another while down there. If we get a bunch of snow I’ll crack the next tomorrow!!

Recipe please

71% Pale 2-Row
7% Flaked Oats
7% Chocolate Rye
5% Lactose (10 minutes)
3% Crystal 40
3% Unsweetened Cocoa (10 minutes)
2% Chocolate Malt
2% Black Patent
Rice Hulls

1 oz. Warrior 60 minutes
2 oz. EKG 20 minutes

1 L cold brew medium roast coffee at kegging.

2 packets Safale US-05

Back