What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apricot, Blueberry, Mango cider from @Scturo I believe. A little overcarb'd, but I am not trying to be a hypocrite. Champagne level carbonation, so maybe that's what you were looking for?

Very tasty!!

IMG_20180817_145147.jpg

Apricot, Blueberry, Mango cider from @Scturo I believe. A little overcarb'd, but I am not trying to be a hypocrite. Champagne level carbonation, so maybe that's what you were looking for?

Very tasty!!

View attachment 583949

My ciders have been over carbed lately. Time for a beer! HB NEIPA
5bz5sx.jpg[img]

Now a HB Blueberry Farmhouse, getting a little funkier,
2ytohaq.jpg[img]

Last edited:
A homebrew pale ale, only 4.8%, but it's a 22 ouncer. :mug: Very nice balance of malty and bitter.
I actually have a pic this time since this seems to be a picture thread, but I have no idea how to get it here it from my phone....

IMG_20180817_183409243_HDR[1].jpg

Last edited:
A homebrew pale ale, only 4.8%, but it's a 22 ouncer. :mug: Very nice balance of malty and bitter.
I actually have a pic this time since this seems to be a picture thread, but I have no idea how to get it here it from my phone.

[more to come]
Click the up load a file then pick take a photo, take your pic then click full image and then post reply....pretty sure those of the steps

I actually have a pic this time since this seems to be a picture thread, but I have no idea how to get it here it from my phone.

[more to come]
Or you can choose upload a file and then photo library if you've already taken the pic

Latest posts

Back