What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1531538409.675042.jpg

I guess the neighbor is regrading and seeding your lawn.
It just hit me. I meant bobcat not Bobcat excavator as in kitty you don't wanna pet. Every year there's some new animal running in my yard. Last couple of years bobcats have appeared and the feral barn cats from the nearby farm have disappeared. I don't know if it's possible but there's this odd new mix along with the normal bobcat. Big white back paws with a hopping stride and bobbed tail. The problem is they're not doing their job off getting rid of the squirrels or chipmunks!

A homebrew porter. It's a little overcarbonated, but other than that it turned out really good. (so I crack open the cap, then put it back in the fridge for a while before I pour) 90% 2-row, 6% black patent, 4% crystal 20, S-33 yeast.

Didn’t you read the can!? It says drink from the can, yet you disgraced a wonderful thing by pouring it into the worst possible vessel aside from a 5 gallon bucket.

Ha ha. Sorry. I'm a disgrace. I admit it. My wife and children are just as disappointed as you. :oops:

The beer was great regardless...

Back