What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Scturo has great taste
20180301_224913.jpg

Did you see the news they just purchased a new building and are expanding.. Apparently they are getting a place in Syracuse like I heard. View attachment 560286

#mashtag from OFW

I saw they are expanding in Buffalo but didn’t see or hear about a Syracuse location. Either way I hope it makes it easier for me to get their beers. [emoji106]

I like your thought process, I have “throw-away” beers in the fridge just for that situation. I go with Pacifico or Coors Light. What is everyone else’s go to “throw-away” beer?
Kokanee is mine. Hb red ale right now. Had a wannabe belgium earlier.
20180301_222403.jpg
aviary-image-1519957240887.jpeg

Micemeat Ale.... 8% spiced ale. Left over winter warmer.

The mincemeat is soaked in VS Brandy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mincemeat

Wikipedia - "Mincemeat is a mixture of chopped dried fruit, distilled spirits and spices, and sometimes beef suet, beef, or venison. Originally, mincemeat always contained meat.[1] Many modern recipes contain beef suet, though vegetable shortening is sometimes used in its place. Variants of mincemeat are found in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, northern Europe, Ireland, South Africa, the United Kingdom and the United States. In other contexts mincemeat refers to minced or ground meat."

20180302_032621.jpg

Last edited:
You wouldn't know it, but there are hops hidden in there. Bitterness is coming from hibiscus petals in boil and in secondary.
I'd buy that. The bitterness didn't seem hop like. You're rock'en the uniques man!

Coffee...but Pinthouse is tapping a collaboration with Firestone Walker today. Checking that out later..

95 IIPA.jpg
HB 95 IIPA (9,5% 95IBU) Taste has not fully matured yet after only two weeks of bottle conditioning but I can already say this is the best beer I have made so far! Smell is VERY close to Nogne O beers if not quite so intense. AWESOME STUFF!!

Hb red. Brewing a dark mild.
20180302_133828.jpg
ignore my disaster of a garage. Swmbo has a hard time throw crap out and basement is getting finished.

Coming up to a boil for a kettle sour. Shame to hear they are changing their brewing focus. Damn this is good.
20180302_185002.jpg

Back