What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20180225_221755.jpg

Found a bottle of my raspberry kettle sour from a few months ago in the garage. not sure how it got there but tasting awesome! Also watching Chris D'elia standup.

I'm want to get a Bourbon barrel now. Well not want, need.

Damn @PianoMan damn damn damn

It seems unusually smooth to me for being only 2 months old. I have a Quad "aging" on the barrel now. Maybe do 10days this time!
Is that the ten fidy clone?
Yes, love that recipe. I missed the mark, came out at 10.8%. [emoji37]
Found a bottle of my raspberry kettle sour from a few months ago in the garage. not sure how it got there but tasting awesome! Also watching Chris D'elia standup.
Just had Blue Owl Raspberry Kettle sour..tasted like watered down Koolaid..hope yours was better.

Another @TwistedGray hit! Raspberry/mint, 5%. Dude you're tearing it up!
20180225_212617_Film1.jpg

Last edited:
That mint though! It's a very special strain, and I hope it grows back this year... Not sure though. It is INTENSE! Never had anything as potent. A small cutting was gifted to me a few years back.
I can see how one could get too much quickly. I love mint..and raspberry...so a bit more is always better!

Found a old hb westerleven clone. Shame i overcarbed it. The drain got half the beer.

No picture since I'm on my laptop, but right now I'm sipping a perfectly carbed glass of my latest American Strong. Finally stopped calling it my Bastard clone since I've tweaked it far enough from the original. Mine is maltier, hops are more subdued, and this one is a whopping 10.2% ABV. One and done. Dreaming of the day I can afford a bourbon barrel to age it in, I think it would be phenomenal.

20180226_215733.jpg

Did a pour of hayburner in the new glass!! Bc I had to fill growlers and now filtering 8 liters of cold brewed coffee..

Should I dry hop the coffee.. Hmm.

20180226_233546.jpg
20180226_235738.jpg

Shouldn't be drinking coffee this late but just got nitro cold brew hooked up and apparently lost the rubber grommet or oring. PTFE fix is leaking looks like I gotta go to the LHBS tomorrow. On a positive note I added milk but the cold brew is a good blend of coffee lol

Cannery Brewing’s Baltic Porter. As much as I like dark ales, this stuff just doesn’t jive with me. The taste and the alcohol level are just too much.

Latest posts

Back