What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenewein's Munich Dunkel.

View attachment 550607
Nebraskan as in GBR!?!

Needed a decent beer, this fits the bill Rev. Thanks!
20171221_181810_Film1.jpg

How are they? I haven't had a chance to try anything from them

They are juicey and tasty, hard to believe they are 9%.
The Dog and myself drove up there last Sunday and bought some Imperial Red Ti’s.

IMG_1750.jpg
staff got my a gift card to liquor store.
Has a nice burn to it

HB Pale Ale (‘Tiny Beautiful’ recipe from this site). It’s very young and could use more carbonation, but it’s gotta be one of the best brews I’ve made in a long time

Attachments

• IMG_1513913239.396412.jpg
    IMG_1513913239.396412.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
Yes, Nebraskan from Oshkosh. Go Big Red. Now living in Fennville, MI working as Assoc. Winemaker..... and we make a LOT of hard apple cider as well (over 250,000 gallons this year). Grew up near Crawford.
Born in Lincoln. Many family members on farms south of Grand Island. My hippy parents moved to California when I was 4 but spent every summer in Nebraska with both sets of grandparents till 18 so it feels more like home. They all passed so havent been there since 2013. Living in Austin during the Big12 tenure was torturous. Frost is giving a little hope! Stick around. There are a couple Huskers here.

Jester King Blueberry sour and the now defunct Keggorator...
Message_1483046661656.jpg

20171221_214442_Film1.jpg

Born in Lincoln. Many family members on farms south of Grand Island. My hippy parents moved to California when I was 4 but spent every summer in Nebraska with both sets of grandparents till 18 so it feels more like home. They all passed so havent been there since 2013. Living in Austin during the Big12 tenure was torturous. Frost is giving a little hope! Stick around. There are a couple Huskers here.

Jester King Blueberry sour and the now defunct Keggorator...
.View attachment 550654
View attachment 550653

Damn, the kegerator bit the dust?!?

Damn, the kegerator bit the dust?!?
Yeah, it was our 10yr old chest freezer before anyway. I have a temporary Keggorator. It has 2.5gal kegs in it. Plan is to build a entertainment area/brewpub in backyard if we decide NOT to move. We're being Mckenzie'd right now..an efficiency group...word is non-exempt layoff by the end of January. Off-topic but this group has shaped modern capitalism over the last 70 years and 98% of people have no idea who they are. Fascinating read..

Coffee..got to watch kids for a while then Star Wars!

Happy Friday. And Merry Christmas.
IMG_7790.jpg

Finished a Lagavulin at the neighbor’s after helping him move cabinets he built. Smacked.

Pre-match water. Liv @ Arsenal.

Smacked.
IMG_7793.jpg

Last edited:

I swear, where ever you find one Husker, you'll find 10. Multiply like bunnies!

Go Hawks! (And @PianoMan, I'll be on a beer search next week, gotta return the favor!)

I swear, where ever you find one Husker, you'll find 10. Multiply like bunnies!

Go Hawks! (And @PianoMan, I'll be on a beer search next week, gotta return the favor!)
Your right! With Frost taking over, closet Huskers will be coming out I think.

That was a too small a sample so no worries man. Just sharing some PhP stuff.

Now this..
20171222_131337_Film1.jpg

Back