What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB with homegrown nugget

image.jpeg

How is this one? I’ll probably stop by there on my way home Friday night.

It was light and refreshing had a nice citrus taste to it. Not sure what hop they used but I’d recommend it. The dough boy is okay not really cloudy and can use some more carbonation in my opinion. If you stop and like sours there was a Brett Sour there that I liked. You have to drink it in house. It’s not canned and there’s no crowlers.

49B5F5CD-BA79-48E9-B551-937919298F79.jpg

So much easier to get that one now. I see you were one of the lucky 1,000 as well

Yea it certainly is easy to find now, which is great! I also have a mule who keeps the fridge stocked with others, some fine stranger currently!

I got that from founders while in Hawaii and then the house sitter accidentally held some of our mail hostage so I just tonight opened it haha

Hb marzen and crooked stave wild sage. The white sage, lemongrass is soo good. I live white sage, have been picking and burning leaves of it since college.

Lindemans Peche (peach) Lambic. Last night I tried their Framboise (raspberry). I have their blackberry and apple for the next couple nights that I feel like having a beer.

Lots of fruit flavor. I'm enjoying them, but I'd like to try some unfruited lambic/geuze as well. Not sure where to find one.

First one today. It’s good maybe just tone down the peach a little. Time to play battlefront 2 with my little guy.

Big early season NCAABB game in the late time slot. Been kicking around the amber/red/brown zone lately. Work comes early tomorrow so these seemed like a good idea.

Seems I was wrong. Not much there. :smack:

mua.jpg

View attachment 420545

Never Never Heardofit Heardofit (sour - left)
ImdonewithU (Triple IPA - right)
From The Veil Brewing Company

Followed up by:

View attachment 420546

Mind Games - Triple Dry Hopped Imperial IPA from The Answer Brewpub.

All very tasty beers tonight.

Those Crowlers from the answer are crazy sought after. Try their sours!!

I'm having a FIP

Back