What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tartness was nice paired with pork and kraut.

image.jpg

Getting to PianoMans HB, nice tart cherry Belgium brew. I'm enjoying it!

I think it's new if I'm not mistaken. Been following the instagram and I'm also curious.

And I like this... damn

Cheers Brother!!

Coffee..no beer again until I hit 235. Every 5lbs drop I've decided, we'll celebrate.

Cheers Brother!!

Coffee..no beer again until I hit 235. Every 5lbs drop I've decided, we'll celebrate.

I find beer weight drops quick- But if you follow my boy remmy's philosophy- lift heavy- drink heavy -eat clean you will be all set

Drinking regular old sierra nevada and a toasted oat mild designed after Reapers Mild on here, but trying to get myself to a place where I only drink my own homebrew. Tired of supporting commercial breweries for the most part.

Drinking regular old sierra nevada and a toasted oat mild designed after Reapers Mild on here, but trying to get myself to a place where I only drink my own homebrew. Tired of supporting commercial breweries for the most part.

Made a list myself, but it included several darn good affordable beers :/ It would result in drinking just a few brands at double the price. BUT there's always another option, just needs some brain grease.

Made a list myself, but it included several darn good affordable beers :/ It would result in drinking just a few brands at double the price. BUT there's always another option, just needs some brain grease.

I hear ya. Luckily there are some somewhat affordable local beers here (Big Muddy, Schlafly--joked about buying inbev) and Sam Adams and Sierra Nevada, of course. I just use it all as an excuse to brew more often.

That's where most of the brain grease goes to yes :) Might upgrade from 1 to 5 gallons, but need the cooperation of SWMBO. #workinprogress :D

The only way I've been able to manage that little trick is to set things up that when each of us spends on our hobby, the other is allowed to also. And of course, I have my own little area to stay out of her hair and not make a huge mess.

The only way I've been able to manage that little trick is to set things up that when each of us spends on our hobby, the other is allowed to also. And of course, I have my own little area to stay out of her hair and not make a huge mess.

Well, once I HAVE the 5 gallon things, I wouldn't need to be in her space anymore so that would be a win-win. It's just the price tag that's a bit ouch...

Back