What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait! Your qb is getting some hype.

Hard Raspberry Lemonade

Yeah that's usually a bad sign. Still looking forward to the season. You a Husker fan?

Another amazing sour from @Schecter, thanks again bro,
3wKAXoL.jpg

@GaBrewZoo I'm with you! But I decided to brew at night, after work on a Friday, so no pics, but plenty if HB to be had!!

You made me want to have it too... perfect is the perfect descriptor. It's so crushable.

In terms of weight I haven't weighed myself in ages. I range from 175 to 205. But in true wrestler fashion I could be down to my old weight class by next Friday

Cheers, a fellow wrestler. There has to be more of us. I wrestled heavyweight, and some of your weights were my 8th grade weight. These two beers arent rated well, but man are they good. Since I broke my hip a year ago and my back stenosis i have struggled with my already stocky weight.

I wish the mobile app showed peoples profiles. I got on on the computer and enjoyed learning about people.

View attachment 1503753713640.jpg

View attachment 1503753741894.jpg

Latest posts

Back