What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nightcap have to get up early for a brewery only release

IMG_0800.jpg

As Pat said, come through. I always brew better beer when I'm buzzed. :D

I bet this guy ^^^ hasn't woken-up yet today.

Coffee.

Got up and went to work nice and early... Although I didn't drink it all, I would no longer say I have lots and am canceling any offers to come drink remmy beer. I suppose the rest of the beer in the house is fair game.

Gonna be done early today, cannot wait to smash that ris.

Had a ris and now a galaxy nelson IPA. Remmy beer is yummy. No pic because hbt uploads are not cooperative today.

Newport Storm Winter Porter. It is from a variety pack. The Smoked Porter is by far the best. And the best commercial smoked beer that I have ever tried. There is an IPA which is good, a little above average, and an Amber Ale which is average. The Winter Porter, I also consider an average beer.

Well, since today turned into a pile of crap with more crap on top of it. This is my nightcap.

Flocc, pics are a pain tonight. Having a kbs.

Solid but not as good as their M-43

Wondered how this was, I just finished a growler of m-43 the other day and that was solid. Neipas are being brewed here in Mi finally and I say that as none other than shorts is releasing one in may, looking forward to that one.

Back