What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Mosaic hops!

IMG_0690.jpg

Yo point city what's happening? Congrats on the interview. 40k raise is a real money

I applied for this position back in October, apparantly HR did not pass my resume on.

This posiiton would require relocation, but it is in Memphis where I grew up and still have family. Definatly somehting to think about, we would have to make big changes in terms of the kids and my wife, but she is a nurse and should have no problem finding a pisition.

I applied for this position back in October, apparantly HR did not pass my resume on.

This posiiton would require relocation, but it is in Memphis where I grew up and still have family. Definatly somehting to think about, we would have to make big changes in terms of the kids and my wife, but she is a nurse and should have no problem finding a pisition.

My wife is a nurse too! That's funny- you gotta make big moves - that's how I ended up in CT. Another pull hb IPA

Usually don't do this but you quoted a post from 2006.

Anyways. Too much carbonation it gushed when I opened it. Never had a grisette before wasn't shabby.

Needed some Hayburner to break it up though.

Out of the 24 men women and children I have for lab only 4 turned in work I said was due. (They're gunna get bonus points)

You should deduct points for them not following the lowest common denominator students.

Literally 8 pages of "can you make a scatter plot and add a trend line" took me 10 minutes took them 2 hours. Can't wait for the paper chromatography lab next. They better shape up

I see why they failed. The universe is NOT full of multiple compounds. It's really just an up quark, down quark, an electron and 4 forces. Easily misunderstood. But we'll give you a bonus for trying. 😀

View attachment 1486688816981.jpg

y7Hm.jpg

Ahh first bite of the weekend of many others to come.

HB Coopers amber ale. Still not finished after three weeks in bottle but getting there. Still super bitter and sweet at the same time, but the taste has matured. Some of the bottles are still totally soft while others have started to stiffen up, and I primed with cubes and carb drops in the bottles, wth?

y7Hm.jpg

Ahh first bite of the weekend of many others to come.

HB Coopers amber ale. Still not finished after three weeks in bottle but getting there. Still super bitter and sweet at the same time, but the taste has matured. Some of the bottles are still totally soft while others have started to stiffen up, and I primed with cubes and carb drops in the bottles, wth?

Cheers. I needed something to wash-down lunch. Sea Hag or two.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486746098.264133.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486746830.022101.jpg

Yes, I'm smacked. And, no, I don't give a ****. Hag.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486749362.363687.jpg

Latest posts

Back