What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot. Wonder if you could say how big of a supporter you are and smooze them for one.

I'll drink two of these for you then

Unfortunately, that wouldn't help me. NEBCO run in 15" of snow doesn't sound like a bad idea today. 🤔[emoji1]

Coffee.

You guys make me jealous with your snow storm!
We could use the snow, though it still wouldn't get me out of work or close the schools

Water at work

Dammit Remmy. I just poured a glass of grapefruit juice because i need a nap before the gf gets home and we go to dinner. But I don't back down ..

Also cooking some Brats.

Sick beer. [emoji108]🏽[emoji16]

Crisp went down smooth. Next.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486661164.196085.jpg

This guy is a beast.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486661223.239135.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486661406.301645.jpg

What blizzard?
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486662937.793871.jpg

2.5 hour drive to work today.
Took me 2 hours just to get past 2 exits in what is usually 10 min.
Coffee all day.
May have to break my "no booze during work week" rule!

Troegs new IPA. In an inappropriate glass but wanted to take the new glass on a test ride anyway.

IMG_0689.jpg

SWMBO picked up ANOTHER mixed six pack from the mega-booze store, so I've got about 13 commercial brew varieties and 9 different homebrews to choose from.

I keep going to the fridge, but I can't decide what to drink. :)

Start at one side and work your way to the other side. :mug::mug:

Celebratory Space Dust, I love this stuff.

Had a phone interview today, was offered an on site interview. This posiiton would mean a $40K a year raise.

Yo point city what's happening? Congrats on the interview. 40k raise is a real money

Back