What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remmy, you really make me want to go pick up FIFA!

I thought I'd make you want to go pick-up some Sea Hag. In any case, FIFA is awesome. Do it.

22-oz. pour of Hag. I hate having this on-tap. Third keg in about 5 weeks.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486592926.261705.jpg

In other news, CT's largest craft brewery, decided to make a New England-style IPA. Um, I thought this was New England. Someone's got to fit-in.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486593607.795652.jpg

I thought I'd make you want to go pick-up some Sea Hag. In any case, FIFA is awesome. Do it.

View attachment 388121

In other news, CT's largest craft brewery, decided to make a New England-style IPA. Um, I thought this was New England. Someone's got to fit-in.
View attachment 388122

Well I certainly do want some Hag but it's unobtainable here!

This. Randomly had it in the cellar for a year. Still good
View attachment 388123

HB BDSA with pomegranate and blueberry at 13% ABV. So far, not much of the fruit coming through. Seems the fruit didn't do much more than add a few weeks to secondary and delay bottling. There's a hint in there though. Maybe it'll show up a bit more as it ages. Maybe not...

IMG_20170208_181814_zpsddlpew5v.jpg

Right now..Buckley's cough syrup and tazo chai tea with honey. I've been down in bed with the flu for the past 3 days :(

Just got back from sharing this with my wife. I never thought I'd get the opportunity to taste this one.

20170208_150614.jpg

View attachment 388121

You need a 1/2 keg. Amateur hour with sixtels

Hard wired while I grade lab reports. Oh and I'm now an uncle! Woo

Attachments

• 1486605021622.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 1486605064166.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 27
You need a 1/2 keg. Amateur hour with sixtels

Hard wired while I grade lab reports. Oh and I'm now an uncle! Woo

If I could only afford a half-keg. Side note: NEBCO doesn't sell those to beer stores here.

Neighbor came over here for two growler fills of Sea Hag. ****. I'm a nice guy but he let's me use his pool during the summer. Nice trade-off.

Water. Literally, water. I have somewhere to drive in a little while.

If I could only afford a half-keg. Side note: NEBCO doesn't sell those to beer stores here.

Neighbor came over here for two growler fills of Sea Hag. ****. I'm a nice guy but he let's me use his pool during the summer. Nice trade-off.

Water. Literally, water. I have somewhere to drive in a little while.

Shoot. Wonder if you could say how big of a supporter you are and smooze them for one.

I'll drink two of these for you then

View attachment 1486607501965.jpg

Back