What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not seen a jinx in ages! Solid beer but I often struggle with craft beer pricing on lagers.

Stopped by 3F a few weeks ago after a work meeting in Gary. They had Zombie Dust, Robert the Bruce and Jinx for carry out so picked up a few of each. Price at the brewery is a little better than most liquor stores.

Had one of these last year when out of town for work, finally have it around here

Elysian_Spacedust2.jpg

Stopped by 3F a few weeks ago after a work meeting in Gary. They had Zombie Dust, Robert the Bruce and Jinx for carry out so picked up a few of each. Price at the brewery is a little better than most liquor stores.

I hit three Floyd's pretty often. I hope you took the time to have the best burger in earth.

Indy, Munster, and ohio beers. Where are you drinking from?

I hit three Floyd's pretty often. I hope you took the time to have the best burger in earth.

Indy, Munster, and ohio beers. Where are you drinking from?

Not that time. Was rushing home to make it back for dinner... just enough time to pick up carry out.

I live in Brownsburg, IN. Wife is from Parma OH so visited family up there over Christmas and picked up Ohio beers while in town. (Macks Beverage if you're ever in Parma is great!)

Not that time. Was rushing home to make it back for dinner... just enough time to pick up carry out.

I live in Brownsburg, IN. Wife is from Parma OH so visited family up there over Christmas and picked up Ohio beers while in town. (Macks Beverage if you're ever in Parma is great!)

Awesome. I am in Lafayette. I will be in your neck of the woods tomorrow but sadly with family in tow on a beer free day.

I hope you are alive this morning.

Downing some Coffee before I go keg-shopping again. Sea Hag for $63, can't beat it. While Sculpin is $110, Lawson's $80 and Bengali $79, respectively. These are all 1/6 keg.

There is also a 1/4 keg of Founder's Breakfast Stout...for $140. Decisions.

CoffeeRIS whilst watching the best night of MuayThai I have seen in my 16 years over here.
Three bouts in a row saw non Thai fighters win; a Brit, an Argentinian and a Japanese

Downing some Coffee before I go keg-shopping again. Sea Hag for $63, can't beat it. While Sculpin is $110, Lawson's $80 and Bengali $79, respectively. These are all 1/6 keg.

Which lawsons?

Morning- coffee. Gonna hit gym and then use up some leftover hops in an IPA. Also have to keg this cider I pressed last October.

Dude those are so cheap- a package shop in Hamden and Cheshire have whacked me for $20 a 4pk for sip of sunshine. Then a shop in Oxford/Seymour would sell me sos under the condition I bought 4pks of g bot, captains daughter, super session and hag. So it turned out to be like $80 in beer #makeConnecticutgreatagain

Jeeze. ROC and ST IPA is pricier than hag. Gay. I want one

Dude those are so cheap- a package shop in Hamden and Cheshire have whacked me for $20 a 4pk for sip of sunshine. Then a shop in Oxford/Seymour would sell me sos under the condition I bought 4pks of g bot, captains daughter, super session and hag. So it turned out to be like $80 in beer #makeConnecticutgreatagain

Morning coffee here.

We have a shop like that around here. Zombie Dust is held in back, you have to get other stuff before it's "offered" so I simply found another source, But I only can get myself to overpay for it about once a year now...

Which lawsons?

Super Sesh 2

It's one of two shops. I don't shop at either.

Had a HB Belgian IPA after I kegged my Coffee RIS.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1484503388.819788.jpg

I used 1/2-lb. this time. Feels like too much as compared to last time when I used 1/4-lb. Smells like straight-up coffee and the coffee flavor lingers for longer than I like.

Currently having a HB Nelson Sauvin DIPA. I can't wait to turn 21 already. 🤔[emoji16]
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1484503457.827826.jpg

Latest posts

Back