What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, thanx. drinking water cuz i'm still at work ... :mad: ... maybe i need a road trip.

What beer would you consider similar to the Hag? For us geographically challenged folks.

I ship. :)

Had a homebrew Belgian IPA:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1478282786.119645.jpg

Currently having another Hag. [emoji37]
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1478282827.900126.jpg

Or four
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1478286267.142789.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1478286320.622203.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1478286611.110155.jpg

Brought the neighbor some of the new IPA. It's pretty good. I may need another pour of it.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1478286366.394085.jpg

I made a porter that I put some cacao nibs in, Im gonna let that sit for 3-4 weeks more, so Im drinking some beer that I got at the store, the dude was super adamant about helping me, and sold me on some Oatmeal Stout by Firestone Walker, it's pretty decent.

Its much better poured into a glass than from the bottle, though.

Ugh until I accidentally bumped my glass pulling it out of the freezer and it slipped from my hand and broke! Not a great glass but one of those "special release" ones, it was a glass with Nightcrawler on it that I got from the X-Men release at Flix Brewhouse.

I thought this was either going to be really good or really bad...it's actually pretty good. Not over the top sweet.

IMG_6213.jpg

^Anti-Gravity Beer^ ;)

Anyway...Doing some major research tonight, thanks to #2 Son's largess.

heady_and_banger.jpg

Doing the Heady clone tomorrow and planning on a IIPA version of the Focal Banger next weekend.

fwiw, of the two, I prefer the Banger...

Cheers! :mug:

Monkish Brewing's Legend of the 2nd Dumpster DIPA. Straight up juice.
1Jk4PFj.jpg

Pretty solid,
rUSgSUM.jpg

HB Irish Stout
wM7Bcjj.jpg

Back