What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a Belgian Tripel Kit off of the NY Brew supply site. Honestly one of the first good beers that I have brewed! My only problem was that I didn't brew more!

:mug::tank:

I went to the beer store today and treated myself to sours for the night. A bomber of New Belgium's Le Terroir, another bomber of Wicked Weed's La Bonte, 2 Dogfish Head's SeaQuench Ales, and 2 of their Festina Peches...

I usually only get sours on occasion due to their pricey stickers, but it is my BDay, so I am drinking them all tonight.:D

Where you working these days?

I am enjoying a Yalobusha Coffee Break Happy Hour, really good coffee porter.

Phone is dead, no pic.

Took a job at a friends HVAC company. I had some reservations about the career change and mixing work with friendships, but it's actually going very well. I am enjoying the hell out of actually doing something all day.

Took a job at a friends HVAC company. I had some reservations about the career change and mixing work with friendships, but it's actually going very well. I am enjoying the hell out of actually doing something all day.

Makes the day go by faster for sure.

I started doing small electrical jobs on the side, the stuff other electricians deem to be too small of a job for them. Some of which has been HVAC related.

Latest posts

Back