What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB German blonde. A little under carbonated but really good !!!

IMG_20160225_165810.jpg

First off condolences to you and your family Remmy. May your family member RIP

As for what I am drinking, it's the second to last bomber of my HB Dirt Wolf clone and it is/was by far the best beer I have brewed thus far. Perfect balance on this (to my tastes at least) and so drinkable at 9% abv!

Almost TGIF time too so things are on the up

20160225_185602.jpg

Watching a family member come off of life support for the worse...means lots of beer to numb the pain.
View attachment 339860

Sorry to hear that man. My g-ma had Alzheimer's. That was like watching living death.

Mosaic/pilsner smash with grandbabies activity project. Community Mosaic IPA.

Attachments

• 1456445009963.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 1456445103213.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 81
Repurposed my bitter RIS batch2 to an Oak Bourbon. Getting ready to bottle keg remains for RIS batch3. Sorry no pics, but it's black with nice brown head.😊

Condolences @Remmy...Be strong brother! I am too well aware of the type of pain, went through it when my brother called me about our father being on life support..We both knew that Dad's wish was to NOT be on a machine and was decided to unhook him..Then the wait, while I was at work here in Georgia and the family in California, that he had passed..FWIW, a total stranger is shedding tears on your behalf..Again be strong..

And a toast to your beloved

20160225_230758.jpg

DFH Palo Santo. Have not had this in a LONG time and my wife bought me some for my B day ... Enjoying one now while brewing. Man I forgot how much I like this and how fast a 12% beer will sneak up on you.

Sorry Remmy, never a good time in life when that part of it comes to reality. Thoughts, prayers and a raise or the glass to you and your family.

Just finished a bottle of KingBrianI's Common Room ESB and have now poured up a bottle of Edwort's Robust Porter. If I decide to have another beer before going to bed I have a bottle of BarleyWater's Dark Chocolate Stout in the fridge.

Back