What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 2013 Chimay blue, which I had been aging. It was saturated with subtle flavors; that may sound contradictory, but compound it, and it will make sense.

Breakfast stout.
View attachment 325256
Daughter's first couple fish. She was excited.
View attachment 325257View attachment 325258

Tremendous stuff. Just tremendous.

latest

That goes without saying. Never did reply to my email.

Wish I could remember what that felt like.
Still whining. FFS give it a rest:D
I did a little research on Untappd. If you only rate your own beer like this...you might be a moron.

For someone with 2.3k distinct check-ins you would think he knows that a DIPA at 6% aged 12 weeks before sale is: 1. Too low of an ABV and 2. Asking for anyone half serious about beer to think you are a joke.

Too stupid for words. Boggles the mind how some folks can be in business.

Irish-Engineers.jpg

Nothing is.

I was expecting so much more, I looked at the label after and it said vanilla was added and I got zero maybe it faded out in the aging but I could get some molasses sweetness and oak barrel not the bourbon oak barrel and in the end it tasted like a non barrel aged ris. Makes me always rethink why some beers have so much hype when I've had hb that's just as good

Coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice, gotta make the return trip to Connecticut from Maine later;Maine is much more relaxing

Full throttle. Just shoveled out of 6" of snow... Wee. Painting today, then dropping some coin at the brew store later to reward all of my hard work.

Leftover Kentucky eggnog in the coffee this morning. Lots of cleaning, and then some work, unfortunately. Maybe piecing together a recipe to brew tomorrow with my new pump.

****ty spanish temperanillo wine. Because I am on the 3rd day of a horrible man flu and can not taste a freaking thing.

Oh, the irony - I stocked up extremely well for this 4 day weekend and it's just sitting in the bottle waiting for some other day. The plan was to wake up this morning and lay in bed drinking a bottle of Zenato Amarone with a big chunk of parmesan cheese. I mean, my hedonism knows no limits - except when I can't taste a damned thing and face feels like it's been injected with cement. Vittu.

Hot damn, this is peachy. Almost too much white peach..almost:D
Toolbox is my go to after work beer with co workers.

Pretty good option for after work beers, and pretty cool coworkers who would be into it too.

Coffee, getting ready to head to my parents for belated family Christmas dinner.

Coffee and water. It's 11:00 am and I gave my sister and brother in law the world tour of my brews last night until 2 am. English, Scottish, American...then we started cracking my wine.

Latest posts

Back